The Morehouse College National Alumni Associations is one of the oldest Associations among Historical Black Colleges. The Alumni Association was organized in 1900, and the first national president was elected in 1904. The Association is currently divided into nine regions, each of which is served by a Regional Vice President.
When the seeds were planted for Morehouse College in 1867, it was the beginning of a movement that would change the landscape of America. Over the years, Morehouse has born fruit worthy of the efforts of its founders and its most prized gift to the world – its alumni.
Nearly 40 years after the founding of the College, a group of graduates met to organize an alumni society. They adopted a constitution, officers were elected and the Morehouse College Alumni Association was born. Today, the Association connects Morehouse alumni worldwide who gather together through community service projects, networking opportunities and leisure activities. The Association also funds scholarships and fellowships for outstanding Morehouse students and provides assistance to many campus programs.